Turkish president-elect Tayyip Erdogan named Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu as his future prime minister.
- Turkey's Davutoglu named new premier
- British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- 2 American Ebola patients released from hospital
- Israeli airstrike kills 3 senior Hamas leaders
- South Korean ferry mourners tire of activists seizing their cause
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks
- Turkey's Gul reveals Davutoglu as new prime minister
Bank of America Corp reached a record $16.65 billion settlement with the U.S. government to settle charges that it and companies it bought misled investors into buying troubled mortgage-backed securities.
- Bank of America settles mortgage probes for $16.65 bln
- Wall Street gets lift from Home Depot results, data
- U.S. jobless claims up, but trend favors strong labor market
- Wall St edges up, Dow again positive for 2014
- Italy's troubles weigh on eurozone
- Stocks waver on Ukraine concerns; Walgreen drops
- Doubts surface about India's Modi after trade deal scrapped
Liberia battled to halt the spread of the Ebola disease in its capital Monrovia, recording the most new deaths as fatalities from the world's worst outbreak of the deadly virus rose above 1,200.
- Liberia fights Ebola in capital, W. Africa toll tops 1,200
- Liberia opens 2nd Ebola center in capital
- Aid group: W. Africa Ebola outbreak like 'wartime'
- Liberia gets Ebola drug; ponders who should get it
- As African medics die of Ebola, debate over drugs
- WHO hopes for more Ebola drug doses, vaccine progress by end of year
- Sierra Leone army blockades Ebola areas
Science & Tech
European spacecraft Rosetta became the first ever to catch up with a comet, a landmark stage in a decade-long space mission that scientists hope will help unlock some of the secrets of the solar system.
- Spacecraft Rosetta catches up to comet after 10-year chase
- Facebook's Internet.org expands in Zambia
- Microsoft to cut 18,000 jobs this year
- Panel endorses some NSA Internet surveillance
- Scientists withdraw claim about making stem cells
- Scientist gets World Food Prize for wheat advances
- Obama to create world's largest ocean preserve
Ferguson has been at the center of the media frenzy this week, as protests take center stage. Ebru's Kyle Schmoyer gets a psychological perspective on how media coverage can even spur bad apples to act out.
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden