Romney looks to build ties with British leaders
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is in London, where he's meeting with government and political leaders.
One of those he met with today was former Prime Minister Tony Blair, who's now a special envoy to the Middle East.
The Romney campaign says the two men discussed the Middle East peace process, the situation in Syria, Iran and the wider region, as well as economic issues and the Olympics.
- Rome Protest Turns Up Heat On New PM Letta
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law
- Japan Economy on the Road to Recovery
- Assad: Syria transition talks are internal matter
- Suspected US drone in Yemen kills 4 militants
- WHO: Death Toll From New Bird Flu In China Rises To 36
- Former Argentine Dictator Videla Dies In Prison At Age 87
- IMF says Cyprus at risk of even deeper recession
- UN says Syrian refugees top 1.5M