Samsung lets you cook with your smart phone
Electronic giant Samsung has released a ‘Smart Oven’ otherwise known as the Samsung Zipel oven which allows users to prepare a meal using their smart phone.
According to Samsung, the Zipel oven can be controlled by an application for Android powered smart phones, the application will feature up to 160 preset dishes allowing the user to instruct the Zipel oven as needed.
The Zipel oven will converse with smart phones via WiFi, the user will choose a dish on his application and both devices will then share data over the WiFi before the oven gets to work.
According to reports the oven will inform the user of the calories and weight of the food being cooked, the oven will also be easy to clean due to its ceramic coating, reports state that the oven will use less electricity compared to modern day ovens in use.
The Zipel oven is currently available only in Korea
- Demonstrators flood Brazilian streets in protest
- Lawyer for Gadhafi son wants him handed to ICC
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- US, Taliban to start talks on ending Afghan war
- G-8 summit turns focus to clampdown on tax-dodging
- Syrian warplanes strike rebel posts in Aleppo
- Greece's public TV still off despite court ruling
- Turkey Could Deploy Army To Quell Protests
- US-bound Egypt plane diverted after threat
- Moderate Rohani wins Iran presidential election