Third student dies after school shooting
A Cleveland hospital says another student wounded in an Ohio high school shooting has died, bringing the death toll to three.
MetroHealth System said Tuesday that Demetrius Hewlin died Tuesday morning. He had been in critical condition.
Hewlin was a student at Chardon High School. He was among several shot by a gunman in the school cafeteria Monday morning.
Hewlin's family says in a statement he was a happy young man who loved life and his family and friends.
The teenage suspect faces a juvenile court hearing Tuesday afternoon.
- Rome Protest Turns Up Heat On New PM Letta
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law
- Japan Economy on the Road to Recovery
- Assad: Syria transition talks are internal matter
- Suspected US drone in Yemen kills 4 militants
- WHO: Death Toll From New Bird Flu In China Rises To 36
- Former Argentine Dictator Videla Dies In Prison At Age 87
- IMF says Cyprus at risk of even deeper recession
- UN says Syrian refugees top 1.5M