Former South African President Nelson Mandela has died at age 95.
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Benghazi
- Pope forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Syrian opposition alleges new poison gas attack
- Hurricane-force gusts slam UK; tidal surge looming
- Clashes sweep CAR capital ahead of French troops
- Toronto mayor to appear on DC sports radio show
A private survey shows U.S. businesses last month added the most jobs in a year, powered by big gains in manufacturing and construction.
- Survey: US companies add 215K jobs, most in year
- Supreme Court Rejects Appeal on Internet Sales Tax
- EU fines global banks $2.3 billion for market rigging
- US existing home sales fall 3.2 pct. in October
- DOJ reaches American, US Airways merger agreement
- Twitter’s Trading Debut
- Judge: Detroit eligible for Chapter 9 bankruptcy
Today, more Americans are living well into their 80's, some into the 90's. In fact, researchers studying older Americans say 80 is just like being 60. Ebru News reporter Derricke Dennis takes a look at who's getting younger.
Science & Tech
A smaller, paler version of Comet ISON may have survived incineration in the sun's corona and may be brightening.
- "Zombie" Comet ISON may be back from the dead
- Xbox One Launches in 13 Countries
- Gold rush in space? Asteroid miners prepare, but eye water first
- Sony Launches the PlayStation 4
- Satellite re-enters Earth's atmosphere, incinerates
- Satellite likely to hit Earth in unpopulated area
- Will Warsaw climate talks point way to new deal?
President Obama is taking his pitch to sign up for health insurance on the now two month old Obamacare website directly to the people he needs the most right now, young adults. Craig Boswell joins us now live.
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden