The United States is considering taking the fight against ISIS militants into Syria after days of airstrikes against the group in Iraq and the beheading of an American journalist.
- U.S. considering taking fight against ISIS into Syria
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- UN: Syria death toll tops 190,000, rights envoy raps world powers
- Rains raise search risk after Japan landslides
- MH17 bodies returned as Malaysia battles fallout
- Iraq militants kill 64 in attack on Sunni mosque
- South Korean ferry mourners tire of activists seizing their cause
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said U.S. labor markets remain hampered by the effects of the Great Recession, and the Federal Reserve should move cautiously in determining when interest rates should rise.
- Yellen: Job market makes Fed hesitant on rate hike
- Bank of America settles mortgage probes for $16.65 bln
- Wall Street gets lift from Home Depot results, data
- U.S. jobless claims up, but trend favors strong labor market
- Wall St edges up, Dow again positive for 2014
- Italy's troubles weigh on eurozone
- Stocks waver on Ukraine concerns; Walgreen drops
Two alarming new cases of Ebola have emerged in Nigeria, widening the circle of people sickened beyond the immediate group of caregivers who treated a dying airline passenger in one of Africa's largest cities.
- Ebola spreads in Nigeria; Liberia has 1,000 deaths
- Liberia fights Ebola in capital, W. Africa toll tops 1,200
- Liberia opens 2nd Ebola center in capital
- Aid group: W. Africa Ebola outbreak like 'wartime'
- Liberia gets Ebola drug; ponders who should get it
- As African medics die of Ebola, debate over drugs
- WHO hopes for more Ebola drug doses, vaccine progress by end of year
Science & Tech
European spacecraft Rosetta became the first ever to catch up with a comet, a landmark stage in a decade-long space mission that scientists hope will help unlock some of the secrets of the solar system.
- Spacecraft Rosetta catches up to comet after 10-year chase
- Facebook's Internet.org expands in Zambia
- Microsoft to cut 18,000 jobs this year
- Panel endorses some NSA Internet surveillance
- Scientists withdraw claim about making stem cells
- Scientist gets World Food Prize for wheat advances
- Obama to create world's largest ocean preserve
Angry protesters in Ferguson, Missouri, want the arrest of the cop who killed teenager Michael Brown. Meanwhile, Attorney General Eric holder is in the city. Ebru's Kyle Schmoyer is live in the studio with the very latest.
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden