Gas prices are up again
Gas prices across the country continue to climb above year-ago prices, a trend that began last week after more than 100 days of holding below 2011 prices.
Triple-A says the national average price for a gallon of regular gas is $3.72. This price is 5 cents more than one week ago and 29 cents more than one month ago. It's also 14 cents more expensive to pump gas than last year at this time.
While the national price at the pump continues to rise, it's still 22 cents below the yearly peak price for 2012 of $3.94 on April 5.
- Costa Concordia Shipwreck Captain To Face Manslaughter Trial
- Kerry: US, allies, ready to step up aid rebels
- Rescuers Search Oklahoma Tornado Town Ruins
- EU steps up fight against tax evasion by end 2013
- Evening News, May 21, 2013
- German central bank: Economy to improve 'markedly'
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Syria, Israel Exchange Fire On Golan Heights
- White House counsel kept IRS probe results from Obama
- 24 dead in Oklahoma twister