People Experience Snow for First Time in Africa
Temperatures dropped to below freezing as snow flurries blew through South Africa's commercial hub dusting the city in white as residents poured into the streets to watch the snowflakes fall.
The South African Weather Service has warned that extreme cold will blanket much of the nation over the next few days.
The last time snow came to Johannesburg was in 2006 as part of a freak weather system.
- PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA KICKS OFF SECOND TERM AT PUBLIC INAUGURATION
- Russia's FM arrives in Syria for talks with Assad
- Liberia: Liberian-Turkish Light international School: Liberian Students Win Medals in Int'l School Competition
- Liberia: EU pledges continuous support to electoral activities in Liberia
- Liberia: Liberia Among World's Fastest Economies
- Liberia: Liberian Arts, Culture and Investment Possibilities Showcase At Doha African Festival
- Liberia: Alfalit Int'l Commences Female Training Cycle
- Liberians Hail National Geographic Ship
- Liberia: Africa Shows Strong Growth
- Liberia: CDC's Lawmaker Accused of Issuing 'Fake Check'