Alleged Bus Bomber's ID Remains Mystery
Security camera footage shows a lanky, long-haired man with a fake Michigan driver's license.
He's believed to be responsible for a deadly suicide attack on a bus full of Israelis.
The video shows the suspected bomber wandering in and out of the terminal shortly before the blast.
He was dressed as a tourist and carrying a large backpack with wheels, as well as a smaller bag.
Bulgaria's foreign minister says he had been in the country for about a week.
No group is claiming responsibility for the blast, which killed six Israelis, the Bulgarian driver and the bomber.
- Rome Protest Turns Up Heat On New PM Letta
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law
- Japan Economy on the Road to Recovery
- Assad: Syria transition talks are internal matter
- Suspected US drone in Yemen kills 4 militants
- WHO: Death Toll From New Bird Flu In China Rises To 36
- Former Argentine Dictator Videla Dies In Prison At Age 87
- IMF says Cyprus at risk of even deeper recession
- UN says Syrian refugees top 1.5M