Business, World -- Japan's new government unveils a $226.5 billion stimulus package to breathe life into the world's third-largest economy
Tullow Oil found itself in a charged legal battle in the UK High Court last week when the company was accused of colluding with the Ugandan government to extract tax from its former exploration partner, Heritage Oil.
Consultations on the post 2015 Development Agenda will get underway beginning March 21, 2013, across the country, the UNDP has said in Monrovia.
AGREEMENT SIGNED FOR GARDNERSVILLE ROAD
Liberia: Dismissals, Reshuffle in Government
President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has signed a multi-million dollar oil deal with one of the world's largest energy companies, Exxon Mobil.
- Japan premier unveils $226.5 bn stimulus package
- Liberia: Liberian Arts, Culture and Investment Possibilities Showcase At Doha African Festival
- Liberia: Tullow Oil and Heritage in tax battle
- Liberia: Post 2015 Consultations Start Soon
- Liberia:AGREEMENT SIGNED FOR GARDNERSVILLE ROAD
- Liberia: Dismissals, Reshuffle in Government
- Liberia: Liberia Signs Multi-Million Dollar Oil Deal
- Liberia: Libya On Come Back Mission
- PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA KICKS OFF SECOND TERM AT PUBLIC INAUGURATION
- Germany urges Greek opposition to back austerity
Only on Ebru News
After receiving a massive bailout from the EU troika, banks in Cyprus have re-opened. But big depositors, and workers, fear the worst, is not over. Shedding more light on the latest in Cyprus is correspondent Maeve McMahon. full story
Tullow Oil found itself in a charged legal battle in the UK High Court last week when the company was accused of colluding with the Ugandan government to extract tax from its former exploration partner, Heritage Oil. full story
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden