World Cultural Olympics Begin in Turkey
The tenth annual World Cultural Olympics in Turkey have begun in Istanbul. The event will last the next two weeks and bringing 1,500 students from 135 nations together for cultural contests such as singing, dancing, poetry reading and oration. The events will be held throughout Turkey in various cities.
Excited parents and students represent their countries like these Canadians and Americans. Many say they are impressed with the food in Turkey.
Many are also impressed with the history of Istanbul. Canadian Dave Ghobril could not get enough of Istanbul’s world famous Blue Mosque!
The American students were having a lot of fun in Istanbul. They even said hello, (“Istanbul’dan merhaba!”) from Istanbul to friends and family back in the US!
- Banks Re-Open After Cyprus Bailout
- Liberia: Liberian-Turkish Light international School: Liberian Students Win Medals in Int'l School Competition
- Liberia: Liberian Arts, Culture and Investment Possibilities Showcase At Doha African Festival
- Liberia: Alfalit Int'l Commences Female Training Cycle
- Liberia: Tullow Oil and Heritage in tax battle
- Liberia UNMIL: No Turning Back - Says It remains Committed To Liberia’s Security As Transition Continues
- Liberia:‘Biased’ Reshuffle -Liberians Disapprove The President’s Movement Of Her Officials
- Liberia:AGREEMENT SIGNED FOR GARDNERSVILLE ROAD
- liberia:Book Of Condolence Opens For Fallen Guineans
- Liberia: President Sirleaf Addresses Nation On 'Fixing Liberia's Education System'