Yemen: Suicide bomber attacks police cadets
A Yemeni security official says a suicide bomber has detonated his explosives outside a police academy in the capital Sanaa, killing and wounding at least 10 people.
The official said the attacker threw himself into a crowd of cadets leaving the academy on Wednesday after class. Ambulances could be seen rushing to the site.
He spoke on condition of anonymity because of regulations.
Yemen's military is on the offensive against the radical al-Qaida group's Yemen branch, considered the network's most dangerous offshoot. It has recently retaken several al-Qaida-held towns in the south.
- Liberia: Liberian-Turkish Light international School: Liberian Students Win Medals in Int'l School Competition
- Liberia: Liberian Arts, Culture and Investment Possibilities Showcase At Doha African Festival
- Liberia: Alfalit Int'l Commences Female Training Cycle
- Banks Re-Open After Cyprus Bailout
- 100 thousand Indians entered a contest on Gulen's writing
- Liberia: Tullow Oil and Heritage in tax battle
- Liberia: Post 2015 Consultations Start Soon
- Liberia UNMIL: No Turning Back - Says It remains Committed To Liberia’s Security As Transition Continues
- Liberia:‘Biased’ Reshuffle -Liberians Disapprove The President’s Movement Of Her Officials
- Liberia:AGREEMENT SIGNED FOR GARDNERSVILLE ROAD