Senegal : a former home secretary of Wade' s regime is arrested by the police
Former Senegalese Home Secretary under regime of the president Abdoulaye Wade, Ousmane Ngom, was questioned on Wednesday to Kolda in the region of the South in Senegal during the countryside for the general election.
Ousmane Ngom was arrested by the Brigade of general-purpose intervention, unit of elite of the police, and the Division of the criminal investigations, the Criminal Investigation Department, on Wednesday morning. The former Home Secretary is going to be returned under escort, aboard a special plane, in Dakar for the needs of a audition , teaches us the radio Zic Fm in its edition of 9:30 am.
Ousmane Ngom had been convened at the beginning of the auditions launched by the new power, but had decided to leave of himself the Law court in Dakar later, according to him, a long expectation. Former Home Secretary had besides been very criticized for the repression of the demonstrations of the opposition during the presidential election campaign.
According to APS " the arrestation took place well". But The liberals of the region of Kolda asserted the opposite and denounced the way the arrest of Me Ousmane Ngom took place in a hotel.
- N.Korea Willing To Take China's Advice To Start Talks
- Obama Limits Use Of US Drone Strikes, Offers Steps To Close Guantanamo
- Japanese man, 80, oldest to top Everest
- Pistorius, Semenya off Olympic funding program
- Evening News, May 22, 2013
- London attack leaves one dead, 2 hospitalized
- Turkey Shuts Syria Border Crossing After Deadly Bombs
- EU steps up fight against tax evasion by end 2013
- Costa Concordia Shipwreck Captain To Face Manslaughter Trial
- Kerry: US, allies, ready to step up aid rebels