Blue Print for Coup Attempt Discovered
Turkiye is being shaken up with the details of a gory action plan by the Ergenekon terror organization. The shocking documentation was discovered in the office of retired General Shener Eruygur at an army recreational facility in Istanbul. What was discovered in the documents from Eruygur's office was a progressive coup action plan with the onset beginning right now. The Turkish press headlined the plan
The search,was carried out in the office of retired General Eruygur by military personnel under the supervision of the prosecutor. It yielded stunning documents and information.
The headlines in the Turkish press give the details of a progressive coup plan which was going to be put into action this very week.
The four stage plan called for assassinations of members of the judiciary, economic chaos designed so the public would think the Turkish economy had been brought to it's knees followed by an ousting of the government.
And as for the final stage of the coup; the military power would bring two civilian figures to power as being the President and Prime Minister
Twenty-one people, including two retired senior generals, journalists and politicians, were detained on Tuesday for links to the group suspected of trying to engineer the takeover. All were critics of the government.
- Russia: Syrian regime may take part in peace talks
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested
- Stretched By Riots, Swedish Police Call Reinforcements
- Cameron: This Will Make Us Stronger
- Obama Limits Use Of US Drone Strikes, Offers Steps To Close Guantanamo
- Japanese man, 80, oldest to top Everest
- Pistorius, Semenya off Olympic funding program
- N.Korea Willing To Take China's Advice To Start Talks
- Evening News, May 22, 2013
- London attack leaves one dead, 2 hospitalized