Ergenekon Trial Postponed to October 23
As the trial of the Ergenekon law case began in the Heavy offense Court House of Istanbul Number 13, the judge adjourned proceedings until October 23.
At the hearings, held on the campus of the Silivri Prison, the delegation of the court has decided to adjourn until October 23 in order to respond to the requests of the defendants and their advocates such as rejecting the judges and the court and other things.
The Heavy offense Court House of Istanbul Number 13 decreed that the trials of the Ergenekon wiil continue to be held on the campus of the Silivri Prison.
- Turkey Shuts Syria Border Crossing After Deadly Bombs
- London attack leaves one dead, 2 hospitalized
- Costa Concordia Shipwreck Captain To Face Manslaughter Trial
- Kerry: US, allies, ready to step up aid rebels
- Rescuers Search Oklahoma Tornado Town Ruins
- EU steps up fight against tax evasion by end 2013
- Evening News, May 21, 2013
- German central bank: Economy to improve 'markedly'
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Syria, Israel Exchange Fire On Golan Heights