Ergenekon Trial Postponed to October 23
As the trial of the Ergenekon law case began in the Heavy offense Court House of Istanbul Number 13, the judge adjourned proceedings until October 23.
At the hearings, held on the campus of the Silivri Prison, the delegation of the court has decided to adjourn until October 23 in order to respond to the requests of the defendants and their advocates such as rejecting the judges and the court and other things.
The Heavy offense Court House of Istanbul Number 13 decreed that the trials of the Ergenekon wiil continue to be held on the campus of the Silivri Prison.
- Rome Protest Turns Up Heat On New PM Letta
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law
- Japan Economy on the Road to Recovery
- IMF says Cyprus at risk of even deeper recession
- UN says Syrian refugees top 1.5M
- $1 million in jewels stolen near Cannes film fest
- WHO: Death Toll From New Bird Flu In China Rises To 36
- Former Argentine Dictator Videla Dies In Prison At Age 87
- US, Turkey project united front on Syria