Rockets hit Baghdad during visit by Pentagon chief
Iraqi police say three rockets have hit Baghdad's Green Zone during a visit by U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.
Police say the rockets were fired from a Shiite-dominated neighborhood in eastern Baghdad.
No casualties were reported in Monday's attack.
The police officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the media.
Panetta is in Baghdad to meet with Iraqi leaders to discuss the possibility of keeping some U.S. troops in Iraq beyond 2011.
- Rome Protest Turns Up Heat On New PM Letta
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law
- Japan Economy on the Road to Recovery
- Assad: Syria transition talks are internal matter
- Suspected US drone in Yemen kills 4 militants
- WHO: Death Toll From New Bird Flu In China Rises To 36
- Former Argentine Dictator Videla Dies In Prison At Age 87
- IMF says Cyprus at risk of even deeper recession
- UN says Syrian refugees top 1.5M