French magistrates decided on Friday not to place IMF chief Christine Lagarde under formal investigation over her role in a $368.5 million payment made to a supporter of former president Sarkozy.
- IMF's Lagarde Escapes Formal Investigation In Court
- Radiation leak at Japan lab; small impact expected
- Hezbollah's Role Grows in Syria
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- Stretched By Riots, Swedish Police Call Reinforcements
- Russia: Syrian regime may take part in peace talks
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested
After the Dow, the NASDAQ and S&P all finished up positively for four straight weeks. But this time, the US is merely following the downfall in Japan with domestic happenings on the sidebar. Julia Sun has more from New York.
- After 4 Weeks, Expected Low Note in Stock Market
- EU steps up fight against tax evasion by end 2013
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Rome Protest Turns Up Heat On New PM Letta
- How serious is the financial damage in Europe?
- Senate Votes on Marketplace Fairness Act
- EU Leaders To Look At Energy Costs In Post-Shale World
Protesters expressed concern about the effect genetically engineered foods and pesticides have on our health, allegations of strong arm tactics, and a demand for GMO's to be labelled. Matt Locker was at the 'March Against Monsanto' rally in New Brunswick, NJ.
Science & Tech
Yahoo Inc. bought blogging service Tumblr for $1.1 billion dollars on Monday,giving the Internet pioneer a much-needed social media platform to reach a younger generation. CEO Marissa Meyer promises "not to screw this one up."
This weekend is the unofficial kickoff to summer. And for those of you taking flight, brace yourselves. You might find your flight has been delayed, or even cancelled. Ebru's Femi Redwood is live at New York City's Laguardia airport with more.
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden