Turkish Men's Wear Store Opens in NY
Sarar, while it was a modest startup tailor's shop some six decades ago in the Midwest province called Eskisehir, now opened its first store in New York's Manhattan as a Turkish corporation and major player in men's wear business with 63 years of in-depth experience.
Sarar's new store in New York is located on Madison Avenue which is known as one of the centers of men's wear around the world. Madison Avenue is hosting numerous world famous menswear brands such as Brooks Brothers, J Crew, and Men's Wearhouse, Joseph A Bank.
Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz exchanged his jacket with the owner of Sarar Group Cemalettin Sarar just to show that Mr. Sarar is as overweight as himself announcing Mr. Sarar his twin brother. Mr. Sarar who liked the joke presented Marty Markowitz a Sarar suit.
Sarar Group is one of the leading menswear brands in the world with its more then a hundred stores around the world.
Jeffrey M.Marcetti from the Sopranos also joined the event in the late hours and spoke to Ebru TV. He said he admired Sarar suits as a costume designer in his previous career on movie sets. He also said he would like to visit Turkish Culture Center in New York to get to know Turks.
The guests at the inauguration cocktail stayed until late hours. While the guests separating in the end of the event, Mr. Sarar presented each one of them a gift pack.
- Iceland raises volcano warning level to highest red after small eruption
- Sierra Leone makes harbouring Ebola victims a crime
- Hamas backs Palestinian push for ICC Gaza war crimes probe
- Iran says no need for UN to revisit military site
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal
- Suicide attacks kill at least 17 in Iraq
- Draghi: ECB can't do it all, governments must act
- UN: Syria death toll tops 190,000, rights envoy raps world powers
- Ebola spreads in Nigeria; Liberia has 1,000 deaths
- MH17 bodies returned as Malaysia battles fallout