Turkish Men's Wear Store Opens in NY
Sarar, while it was a modest startup tailor's shop some six decades ago in the Midwest province called Eskisehir, now opened its first store in New York's Manhattan as a Turkish corporation and major player in men's wear business with 63 years of in-depth experience.
Sarar's new store in New York is located on Madison Avenue which is known as one of the centers of men's wear around the world. Madison Avenue is hosting numerous world famous menswear brands such as Brooks Brothers, J Crew, and Men's Wearhouse, Joseph A Bank.
Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz exchanged his jacket with the owner of Sarar Group Cemalettin Sarar just to show that Mr. Sarar is as overweight as himself announcing Mr. Sarar his twin brother. Mr. Sarar who liked the joke presented Marty Markowitz a Sarar suit.
Sarar Group is one of the leading menswear brands in the world with its more then a hundred stores around the world.
Jeffrey M.Marcetti from the Sopranos also joined the event in the late hours and spoke to Ebru TV. He said he admired Sarar suits as a costume designer in his previous career on movie sets. He also said he would like to visit Turkish Culture Center in New York to get to know Turks.
The guests at the inauguration cocktail stayed until late hours. While the guests separating in the end of the event, Mr. Sarar presented each one of them a gift pack.
- Malaysia clears grave sites as Thais seek stranded migrant boats
- Journalist Kabaş tried for critical tweet acquitted
- Iraq forces tighten noose around Ramadi
- India heatwave kills 800 as capital's roads melt
- Houston submerged as wild weather kills 20 in US, Mexico
- Ukraine, EU sign credit agreement worth USD 2 billion
- Merkel: Still 'a lot to do' for Greek debt deal
- State Department releases first Clinton emails
- Colombia's FARC rebels suspend unilateral ceasefire over air strike
- Cholera outbreak kills 27 Burundi refugees in Tanzania